�Disability is not inability�
“Equal rights and equal opportunities for persons with disabilities”
Providing services for persons with disabilities to have equal rights and opportunities with their active participation on the concept of �disability is not inability�
Our over all goal is achieving equal rights, equal opportunities and equal participation of the persons with disabilities in order to make them equal citizens.
- To rehabilitate the disable persons residing within limits of Vavuniya district or other districts to enable them to mobilize their full potential and maintain their self esteem through the COMMUNITY BASED REHABILITATION.
- To assist the disable to secure suitable jobs in Government and private sectors.
- To assist the disable to engage themselves in productive activities.
- To provide community health facilities and other services in order to prevent disability among the population.
- To organize social, economic and cultural activities among the disable in order to enable them to keep up their moral and to integrate themselves in to the society.
- To eliminate any discrimination, whatsoever due to the disabilities and to activate the disable in every possible way.
- To assist the disable with any relief assistance that may be required.
- Foundation on well-designed constitution.
- Good Governing.
- Transparency and Accountability.
- Committed and dedicated Executive members and staff.
- Community based and right based approaches
|Divisional level Registration
|Divisional Secretariat Vavuniya
|GP.NR/ T.FP.KH / R.NR 53
|District level registration
|District Secretariat vavuniya
|National level DPO Registration
|Ministry Of Social Services
|Vocational training institution registration